METIS sets Information Intelligence at the disposal of the Global Maritime Industry. METIS has been designed and implemented to address the requirements of Technical & Operations Departments of Maritime Companies. The solution incorporates fully automated, accurate and reliable Data Acquisition combined with the novel idea of virtual cloud-based agents, which analyse operational or engineering processes and provide useful feedback in the form of analysis, conclusions and event detection reported to multiple users.
As an Customer Success Analyst, you will be have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain a highly collaborative and positive customer relationship
- Help customers understand the best ways to utilize all available services based on their business needs and make sure they use the platform to its full extent
- Hold webinars and demos presenting platform features and services
- Document customer’s requests – both in the software and analysis sections – and handle them
- Be updated on customer account status and work closely with Operations, Data Analysis, and Backend Teams to ensure customers’ needs and feedback are handled properly
- Investigate incidents through multiple KPIs.
- Uncover issues, understand the root cause, quickly analyse potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations.
- Data quality and validation of measurements received from on-board sensors.
- Communicating with customers regarding technical issues.
The minimum technical requirements for the Customer Success Analyst position are:
- BSc Naval or Mechanical Engineer, or relevant engineering diploma
- 3+ years of experience in relevant fields, preferably in the maritime sector
- Fluency in both written and oral communication in English.
- Good customer communication skills
- Strong results-oriented team player
- Advanced problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Uncompromising attention to detail
The successful candidate should:
- Cooperative with a positive attitude and strong teamwork attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be organized and methodical
- Work experience in digital services companies will be considered a plus