METIS sets Information Intelligence at the disposal of the Global Maritime Industry. METIS has been designed and implemented to address the requirements of Technical & Operations Departments of Maritime Companies. The solution incorporates fully automated, accurate and reliable Data Acquisition combined with the novel idea of virtual cloud-based agents, which analyse operational or engineering processes and provide useful feedback in the form of analysis, conclusions and event detection reported to multiple users.
As an QT/QML Developer you will design and develop UI LINUX applications based on QT framework. The role includes the following responsibilities
- Design, develop code, test and debug system software
- Design and develop QT applications and user interfaces
- Development of technical documentation
- Ensure the maintenance of the delivered code
The minimum technical requirements for the Embedded / Desktop Linux Software Engineer position are:
- BSc in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven working experience in programming
- Experience with QT/QML, including UI/application development.
- Solid Programming experience in C/C++
- Experience with source control tools such as Git
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Knowledge of BASH shell scripting, Python is a plus
- Knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Experience with IoT protocols (MQTT, MQTT – SN) is a plus.
- Documentation and writing skills
- Fluency in English
- Agile and communicative personality
- Curiosity and a growth mindset
- Commitment to our mission of doing the right thing and leading by example